Except we only have 15 books.
I added five more this year, but it's definitely not a cheap activity and I'd rather save some of the money for these seasonal books for other holiday gifts or books that can enjoyed year round... or diapers, you know. So my plan is take off on weekends and just re-read our favorites the week of Christmas. Kenley surely won't know the difference and I don't think Ashlynn will hold me accountable either.
Our books include....
1. Fa La La
2. Llama Llama Jingle Bells
3. Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer - Little Golden Book
4. Olivia Helps with Christmas
5. The Little Christmas Elf - Little Golden Book
6. Merry Christmas, Stinky Face
7. Frosty the Snowman
8. Bear Stays Up for Christmas
9. Merry Christmas Curious George
10. The Nutcracker - Little Golden Book
11. Merry Christmas, Mouse
12. The Animals Merry Christmas
13. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
14. Fancy Nancy Splendiferous Christmas
15. The Night Before Christmas
The Little Golden Books are definitely the way to fill in the gaps for cheap. I also found a few marked down at Home Goods. I wrapped them all using leftover wrapping paper from last year, which was a great excuse for me to buy new paper this year. Something I would do regardless, any one else have to get new paper each year?! And I used this free printable from Jenny Collier's blog.
And the nine I hope to add!
Olive, the Other Reindeer
Pete the Cat Saves Christmas
The Christmas Wish
Richard Scarry's Best Christmas Book Ever
A Charlie Brown Christmas
Duck and Goose It's Time for Christmas
Sofia the First, Holiday in Enchancia
What is your favorite classic Christmas book?