- " Ughh, soo hungry" (while rubbing her belly)... she has also said, "so, tired. so, tired" before a nap.
- For the longest time, months now, if you ask "How many?" she replies "1, 6, 7". Every time. She can clearly count to 14 (usually a lot of teen, teen, teen, to get to twenty), but the response to the words "How many?" is always 1, 6, 7.
- "Frinkles" Donuts and ice cream with frinkles, sprinkles. Also, farkles.
- "Two pony tay-uls" (pigtails)
- "shoes on!" When I try to get her to behave or redirect her attention by promises of going somewhere fun.
- "red store" (target) Also, where she goes when she pushes her Strawberry Shortcake shopping cart around the house.
Me: "Ashie, where are you going?"
A: "Red Store"
Me: "What are going to buy at Red Store?"
A: "eggies. milk. bananas"
(which are things I never actually buy at 'Red Store')
- "Hot in here right" This is my favorite. One day getting the girls in the car, I was buckling A in and she said "Hot in here" I laughed, made a Nelly reference, and said "yes. It is hot in here, right?" Which she replied "Hot in here right" (no comma). Now every time we get in the car she says "Hot in here right" and again, no comma... just as you read it she says it.
- "Back-yoom" vacuum
- "mommy coffee? coffee, first" - The drive through Starbucks is across the street from Target so usually it's a toss up of which way I turn. Once she sees me veering towards green over red we can that saying. She also refers to anything I drink as "mommy's coffee" except water, obviously.
- "See?" - Everything! She has to see the milk in her cup, the coffee in mine, the cereal in my bowl, the baby food (after each bite). It's actually pretty annoying, but it's a current habit. She has to see inside everything... even if my glass is clear, she wants to see in it from the top.
Any funny things your toddlers are doing??