- Our internet was shotty all week, hence the lack of posting.
- The weather sucked. Seriously rainy all week, should have made a bigger effort to get to the gym, but we bailed and did rainy day activities like bake muffins and eat crap. You know, things you do when trying not to feel bad for skipping the gym.
- Purchased Tangled and Tinkerbell dvds. I'm finally reaching my Frozen limit and while we actually haven't watched it in a few weeks, I thought with the rainy days it was time to introduce some other Disney characters into Ashlynn's vocabulary. She already knew Tink and we've watched that twice already. Rapunzel still has her plastic wrap on.
- We got the carpets cleaned yesterday. We usually do it each Spring since we have two dogs and all. And now that Kenley is anything but still, I want to feel better that she's not rolling in melted rock salt or mulch particles or whatever else the dogs could be tracking in that doesn't get picked up by a vacuum. Or you know, let's be honest. Her own spit up that was never properly cleaned up or the occasional doggie accident. It happens.
- Girl isn't crawling, but she's getting damn close to rocking on her knees and has pushed herself backwards a few times. She mainly just rolls like a log across the room, smiling the whole way. Hence the carpet cleaning, she will not stay on her mat or quilts for longer than five seconds.
- Pretty sure Kenley's other bottom tooth is working it's way up, but I'm pretty bad judge at these things. I thought Ashlynn was teething for six months before she finally got one.
- I have a slew of posts planned (Ashlynn's toddler bed makeover, ice pops, my 31 things about me that I said I was going to share back in January, and a handful of others), hopefully I get a chance to post them!
I hope everyone has a great weekend and Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!