2. Oil Pulling. Have you tried this? I've been doing it for about a week, except I do after Ashlynn goes to bed instead of in the morning, so not sure if the effect is the same, but there isn't a way I could stay quiet for 20 minutes in the morning with a toddler. I definitely noticed some whitening, but waiting to notice more with my overly sensitive teeth and TMJ.
3. Congratulations Sara! You won the Oh My Charley giveaway, can't wait to see the garland in Mim's nursery!
Next week, we'll be taking a giveaway break, but get ready for the next round of them coming. I have a bunch lined up that will be sure to make you break out your lucky charms!
4. Oscar Season. Okay I realize the Oscars are over, but this is the time of year we switch our netflix queue over from tv shows to movies. We have Dallas Buyers Club ready to go tonight and American Hustle and Wolf of Wall Street waiting in the wings. And Hunger Games Catching Fire, because you know, duh.
True story, the husband and I have only gone to the movies once. Ever. Back when we first started dating we saw Superman Returns. With one of his friends as a third wheel. We just prefer sitting on non germy couch, without the sticky floor, free snacks, and pause bottom.
5. Bake-a-thon. Last week, I made chocolate chip muffins with Ashlynn (boxed, like I always make), and she's been baking up muffins in her kitchen since. Yesterday, we made some Irish Soda Muffins and today we already made some cookie dough. Not totally sure if I'll actually get around to baking it.
6. Don't forget, if you entered the Lucky Link Up, please make sure you've checked your match and post your experience with the new recipe this Monday! Spoiler alert with mine, went off track and got lost. Hopefully, I'll get some points for creativity!